Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Merry Christmas from us to you!



Last night we attended the Dickens play, "A Christmas Carole". It was performed in the local Hale Theater. It was a blast. Nearly every one of the Oasis Animal Clinic Employees were there. Attached is a photo of Marilyn, Brandon and me as well as one of the employees.
I have much to be thankful for. I have a wonderful family, good health and a meaningful career. I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas. My next post will be after our family's trip to the Holy Land. I will give a report when we get back.
Ron

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

Merry Christmas! Love you, Uncle Ron.

Unknown said...

I bet that was an awesome show, I love all this Christmas stuff! I love you guys, I can't wait to see you this week!!!!

Laura said...

What a great lookin' family - though so much smaller than in previous Christmas'. Have a wonderful time in the Holy Land!